Terms and conditionsBelow you can read the terms and conditions of your registration to the TMCE Symposium. Please read this page carefully and check the box at the bottom of the page.
No distinction policy applies to all participants and delegates. It means that all participants, without exception, are supposed to contribute to the income needed to cover expenses of the TMCE Symposium. However, in order to support participation and to honor those participants who significantly contribute to the Symposium, the Organizing Committee offers different participation fees.
- The full regular registration fee (FRRD) applies to those delegates who register after the deadline of early registration or on site.
- For each submitted paper at least one full early registration of an author of the paper (FERA) is required.
- The reduced full early registration fee applies to those authors (FERA) that register before the author registration date (Friday, February 28, 2020) and for other delegates (FERD) who register before the deadline of early registration (Friday, February 28, 2020)
- Presenting authors must register before Friday, February 28, 2020, otherwise their paper will not be published.
- All payments must be received by the organizing committee before (May 1, 2018)
- Invited speakers, such as industrial tutorial, keynote, and panelists speakers, are supposed to pay a reduced distinguished participant registration (DPR) fee. The DPR fee is supposed to be paid by the invited speakers before the start of the Symposium.
- Undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. students are entitled to pay reduced student registration (SERA, SRD) fee, with the condition that they do have a valid international student card or equivalent document, and they enclose a copy of it to the registration form. They are however entitled only to limited services.
- Undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. students, who want to take part in all professional and social functions, and want to have all services are advised to pay FERD or FRRD fee.
- There is a possibility for the regular delegates to register only for one day and to pay the one day registration (ODR) fee, which varies according to days of the Symposium.
Cancellation and refund policy for Authors
- Cancellation before February 28, 2018: 60% of the paid amount will be refunded
- Cancellation after February 28, 2018: We cannot offer any refunds of the paid fees.
Cancellation and refund policy for other delegates
- Cancellation before February 28, 2018: 90% of the paid amount refunded
- Cancellation between February 28, 2018 and March 28, 2018: 50% of the paid amount refunded.
- Cancellation after March 28, 2018: No refunds
All approved refunds will be processed and issued within 60 days after the symposium .